Pursuing Christ through
THE GIFT OF SPORT
What is NADCYM Athletics?
NADCYM Athletics is a ministry of the New Albany Deanery, providing athletic opportunities for elementary, middle school, and high school Catholic youth and youth attending Catholic schools in Southern Indiana.
We offer a year-round sports program with teams in basketball, volleyball, soccer, and track & field. Our programming is dedicated to giving our youth a positive environment where they can develop fundamental skills of the game while growing with their Catholic community. #MoreThanAGame
* * * * *
We have a new athletics website coming soon!
In the meantime, please continue to use the links below.
* * * * *
Registration for NADCYM athletic teams can be submitted to your parish youth minister or athletic director. If you assistance in registering, please visit http://nadcymathletics.weebly.com/contact-information.html for parish contact information. If you have additional questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 812-923-8355.
The New Albany Deanery offers additional sports opportunities with Southern Indiana Catholic, providing teams in football, cheer, and tennis. All athletic opportunities can be viewed at www.nadcymathletics.weebly.com
As a direct service of NAD Catholic Youth Ministries, Athletic Ministry will foster an inclusive environment that promotes:
- Participation of all youth, regardless of skill level
- Trained and quality coaches guided by Catholic tradition and Gospel values
- Integration into parish life and spiritual development
- Respect for the game and all those involved in athletic ministry
Our sports philosophy:
- Sports should be fun.
- Sports should develop ALL youth that participate.
- Sports should develop positive values in youth.
- Sports should allow youth to develop skills based on their God given talents.
- The safety of our youth is a top priority.
- Coaches and parents must model the values we want our youth to learn.
- Youth should have a variety of formative experiences in their lives, with sports being one of them.
- Sports in our league is a Catholic faith based experience.
- Winning has nothing to do with your win/loss record.